Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been working with Chris from Cannella custom cycles on a set of risers that will work with the 8* trees. they are done & feel & look great. i put mine on this past friday & all i can say is they are sweet. the bike feels like it did with the stock trees & cannella risers, they feel so much better than the others i just took off. i'll try & post some pictures later on today.

everyone wanted them, so here they are. chrome or black.

Honda Fury Motorcycle - Chrome Riser - 8 Degree Triple Trees - $169.00 : Cannella Custom Cycles, Custom Parts, Accessories and Clothing

i did talk to him about a group buy, but he started telling me the cost associated with making these risers & the amount of time he had in them & he didn't seem to interested. it has taken the better part of 5 months. i'm just glad we have another option for risers with the 8* trees.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i've been busy, i haven't forgotten your picture requests. my water pump started pissing on my honda accord yesterday & i've been busy trying to get it fixed. new belts & a water pump. what a pain in the ass. no room for anything. i think i'll have it done tomorrow evening, then i'll try & get some more pictures.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i still haven't taken pictures yet. we had a car stolen & i changed jobs then went back to where i left, it's been busy & i honestly forgotten to post some pictures. i'll try to do that today.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i have been riding with the new risers on & i can say they are the best feeling risers i've had on it with the 8* trees. i really hope people start buying them, the last time i talked to Chris no one had bought any of the new 8* risers from him. they are worth the cost, trust me.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'm sure you will like them. did you ever have them on your stock trees? if you did, they feel about like that, dang near perfect. by far the best feeling risers i've haf on the 8* trees.

still no pictures, i took my 7 year old grandson fishing with the new pole i bought him. his attention span was about like a 21 year old drunk guy in a titty bar. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts