Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
i'm sure you will like them. did you ever have them on your stock trees? if you did, they feel about like that, dang near perfect. by far the best feeling risers i've haf on the 8* trees.

still no pictures, i took my 7 year old grandson fishing with the new pole i bought him. his attention span was about like a 21 year old drunk guy in a titty bar. lol
No never had risers before. I have been holding to the bare with the tips of my fingers and like my position in the seat much better. I will post next week and let every one know :)

·
Registered
760 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kind of new to this but I plan on installing risers as well and I believe this is the one I am going with---Question: All the stock stuff will fit right, I mean I do not need to exhange cables or anything like that.. Thanks for any information you maybe able to provide. Joe

·
Registered
856 Posts
Kind of new to this but I plan on installing risers as well and I believe this is the one I am going with---Question: All the stock stuff will fit right, I mean I do not need to exhange cables or anything like that.. Thanks for any information you maybe able to provide. Joe
You don't need to change anything (unless you're adding fork extenders as well.)

·
Registered
856 Posts
so it looks like you are using your stock cables ? is that true ?
With 8* trees and risers, you can use the stock cables.

With 8* trees, 3" fork extensions, and risers, you will most likely need a 3" longer brake cable. There have been some posts of people pulling the stock brake cable tight, but its best to go the safe route and change the brake cable out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i've been working with Chris from Cannella custom cycles on a set of risers that will work with the 8* trees. they are done & feel & look great. i put mine on this past friday & all i can say is they are sweet. the bike feels like it did with the stock trees & cannella risers, they feel so much better than the others i just took off. i'll try & post some pictures later on today.

everyone wanted them, so here they are. chrome or black.

Honda Fury Motorcycle - Chrome Riser - 8 Degree Triple Trees - $169.00 : Cannella Custom Cycles, Custom Parts, Accessories and Clothing

i did talk to him about a group buy, but he started telling me the cost associated with making these risers & the amount of time he had in them & he didn't seem to interested. it has taken the better part of 5 months. i'm just glad we have another option for risers with the 8* trees.
thanks for the post,
I know the post is old but good information, I almost purchased the risers from meancycle. Knowing the Cannella will fit the 8” triple tree I will be looking at purchasing cannnella

thanxs

21 - 34 of 34 Posts