Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I ordered the 8 degree tree’s I will have a set of Cannella risers for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
That is exactly why i went with 3" extenders only would never give up my Cannellas.......:D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Wow Rich. You offer them to me the other night, then put them up on the net. Whats the price on them, I'll take em.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
If you missed out on Richards and you need a set of the Cannella's I have an extra set available and you can pm me anytime.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I still belive this is the single best mod you can do to a Honda FURY hands down..The Cannella risor put the bars were they should have been from the Factory !!:D

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Cannella risers

I still belive this is the single best mod you can do to a Honda FURY hands down..The Cannella risor put the bars were they should have been from the Factory !!:D
I agree.With the right seat and forward controls,we tall people can be very comfortable.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yea I put them as soon as I got the Bike

·
Registered
97 Posts
Risers

Debating on buying a set of these. Question that I have is, do any of the lines need altered or replaced due to the risers?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts