Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fury riders, just installed my risers today, must say they look great. As I was on me own, rigged up a DIY pulley to keep the handlebars up to be sure no damage to tank or anything else. Just followed instructions and all good. Rerouted the clutch cable as was a bit tight for my liking. Turned bars from lock to lock and all looks good.
Putting new grips on as well, left side is on, no big problems, right side came off, getting cables out of housing can test your patience, got them out in the end. Putting the new one in tomorrow, hopefully all goes well and I can get out for test ride 馃榿

Registered
I found that the Cannella risers made the bike more comfortable to ride. It also makes getting the gas cap off a little more difficult!

Reactions: Gizmo and Chas.

Registered
I found that the Cannella risers made the bike more comfortable to ride. It also makes getting the gas cap off a little more difficult!
Jake Crosby's (Honda Fury Club on Facebook) risers are nice and reasonably priced, various lengths, hardware included.
Jakes risers.jpg

Registered
Im seriously considering this as my next mod. Does it affect the handling having the risers on the bike? Also, do you have any before and after pictures?

Premium Member
Im seriously considering this as my next mod. Does it affect the handling having the risers on the bike? Also, do you have any before and after pictures?
For me it makes the ride easier but I am 60 years old and it helps with the back. I have always preferred a more upright riding position as compared to a sport bike which I find uncomfortable at best. These are the best pics I have of before and after.

Reactions: Gizmo

Premium Member
You also might want to read post #7 #8 and #9 on this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts