Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Installed both and went for a 100 mile Ride, Best damm money i've spent so far !!.:D..The risors are incredible i felt the differance as soon as i took off ! Slow turns are great high speed comfort awsome, The screen did as i had hoped stopped the blasting of my chest yet still the head/face wind we ride for.:eek:..Word of advice have an extra set of hands when installing it helps...!!...liken where this cash went...:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Just Installed both and went for a 100 mile Ride, Best damm money i've spent so far !!.:D..The risors are incredible i felt the differance as soon as i took off ! Slow turns are great high speed comfort awsome, The screen did as i had hoped stopped the blasting of my chest yet still the head/face wind we ride for.:eek:..Word of advice have an extra set of hands when installing it helps...!!...liken where this cash went...:cool:
+1
Told you about the 2nd set of hands... lol
Not only do they look good, they are real comfortable..
T

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You were right Tony, X-tra hands are a must, but i just cant get over how much of a improvement it made, I've spent a lot of ching on this thing but this is a mod. worth it...:cool:

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for bailing me out with photos Tony.. The crowd was getting restless.:eek:...But the bottom line great mod, Fueled my bike no problems.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts