Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer and they are out of stock on exhaust gaskets......you'd figure they'd have some in stock since the engine is a 1300.....:mad:

Anyone know where I can get some online that don't cost an arm and a leg to get here by friday?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Bob, Is that the only dealer around? You can get them anywhere on line but I don't now if you get them by Friday. Try another dealer any of them should carry them and if worst have shipped over night express but you really do need them when swapping out that exhaust or you there is a good chance you might have an issue.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the quick replies Guys! Dave, nearest next dealer would be in Jackson....I just don't want to have to waste part of this Saturday driving to get them. Weather is supposed to be sunny and near 70 fri, sat and sun......wife's working sat, so I wanted to be able to take the fury out for a good ride with the new pipes!!!!

Dealer here said they "should" get some in this week, but I don't trust that. Sad thing is, I even went to get a monthly prescript filled at Walmart, and they were out of the pills there......"might" get them in this afternoon.......bummed.....

Thank ya'll again for the info,
Bob

·
Registered
98 Posts
If you feel like taking one off, you can probably go to a Harley dealer and they can match them up for you if they aren't A-holes down there. I used to do it all the time with my Kawi's.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Thanks for the quick replies Guys! Dave, nearest next dealer would be in Jackson....I just don't want to have to waste part of this Saturday driving to get them. Weather is supposed to be sunny and near 70 fri, sat and sun......wife's working sat, so I wanted to be able to take the fury out for a good ride with the new pipes!!!!

Dealer here said they "should" get some in this week, but I don't trust that. Sad thing is, I even went to get a monthly prescript filled at Walmart, and they were out of the pills there......"might" get them in this afternoon.......bummed.....

Thank ya'll again for the info,
Bob
I hear you Bob, I would be the same as you are right now and thank god you have a few days to play with. Let us know how you make out and how those new pipes sound.Good Luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts