Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Wasn't there a guy working to get a carburator to for more hp to the Fury?
I read about that a couple a month ago but now I can't find the thread any more...
Any news and what happend with that? I think is was a cool project anyway...

Mattias

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
That would be sick and twisted. Hes kinda been hit hard by spewing BS to alot of forum members he took money from.

Reality is going to a carb would back date the motor to the VTX1300, HP is about the same and you would be running a carb which is less efficient. I would look into a carb if i did an insane engine build the Fuel injection couldnt support, but in reality with the kit like Jimmy Farris did you still can run OEM Fuel injection with a fuel controller and be fine.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Yea!!
He was almost done with the carb build too!?????
FUNNY!
latest pics of his bike show no change!!!!
MORE LIES!!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yeah that was sick, even posted a thread where he laid rubber leaving the dealership. I never did see any dyno sheets on that. Asked him about that and got a call me. Shucks I wanted it posted so all could read but that never happened.:eek:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Also, curious how he got the money for it, then turned around and was asking for money for people to help out with things... Just like that song says "things that make you go, hmmmm" ... If you notice, I never posted to that thread, I never believed that he was doing this build and never will. Now, looking back, I should have opened my mouth and called him out as soon as I saw the post... Sometimes, the Forrest Gump in me takes over...

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Ok enough of the Hi! Jack. This user was wondering if you could put carbs on a fury. The answer is Yes (Probably not how Sick did it) you can put carbs on anything. But the amount of work that you may see about 5hp from and cost you might as well do the 1300HP build like Jimmy did and get more power, keep the FI and have less headaches.

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
you can take a setup off an early 1300 and put it on,but there are electronics to deal with.i dont think you would gain enough to warrent the change.

i forgot to add,this will void the warrentee.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts