Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
This one is great. Get the Pro with wireless charging and anti vibration device, and I have no issues with my iphone camera

·
Administrator
3,967 Posts
This one is great. Get the Pro with wireless charging and anti vibration device, and I have no issues with my iphone camera
That looks even better than the RAM mount.

The RAM is pretty indestructible, the arms I'm using are aluminum instead of plastic and the whole thing could probably survive a wreck. How solid is the Q-Mount?

From a technical standpoint, how does the Q-Mount vibration-damper work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
That looks even better than the RAM mount.

The RAM is pretty indestructible, the arms I'm using are aluminum instead of plastic and the whole thing could probably survive a wreck. How solid is the Q-Mount?

From a technical standpoint, how does the Q-Mount vibration-damper work?
This thing is solid. I have not had any issues with it not grabbing or charging my iPhone12 Pro. As for the dampener, it just a spring nd some rubber in a design that reduces the low frequences these bikes produce that seem to ruin the image stabilization in todays newer phones.

·
Administrator
3,967 Posts
This thing is solid. I have not had any issues with it not grabbing or charging my iPhone12 Pro. As for the dampener, it just a spring nd some rubber in a design that reduces the low frequences these bikes produce that seem to ruin the image stabilization in todays newer phones.
Thank you, that's awesome. I'll put it on my list of stuff I don't absolutely need but buy anyway. (y)

·
Registered
894 Posts
SP Connect in chrome. The best looking and secure mounting. Unlike the quad lock cases, SP connect cases can be used with nearly all other 3rd party wireless chargers.

I have one on the bike and in the car. And if I'm on a day trip I switch the wireless charger over from the car to the bike.

I should note i use a ram mount with an sp connect ball in my car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks! Just purchased ! 👌

1 - 10 of 10 Posts