Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to start a Fury owners group ( F.O.G.) in Central Florida , for meet-ups , benefit runs or just some fellowship and group rides , any one in the Central Florida area interested ?? :D:)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Trying to start a Fury owners group ( F.O.G.) in Central Florida , for meet-ups , benefit runs or just some fellowship and group rides , any one in the Central Florida area interested ?? :D:)
Im in west palm, Skapaparis is in Hollywood, and there are a few in Tampa.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in west palm, Skapaparis is in Hollywood, and there are a few in Tampa.
great i will look them up , have not seen any members from Metro Orlando area yet .
maybe we can all get together for a trip North for biketoberfest in Daytona :)

Looks like the West Coast has a pretty good group of Fury owners !

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Im usually working and am somewhat Iffy on daytona. I like dealing with people into the bikes, not into the party. I would like to check daytona out but heard alot of bad things.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Looks like the West Coast has a pretty good group of Fury owners !
Yea we do... we are becoming increasing busy though, so hopefully we get to ride with each other here soon :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
F.O.G. (Fury Owners Group) florida

Im usually working and am somewhat Iffy on daytona. I like dealing with people into the bikes, not into the party. I would like to check daytona out but heard alot of bad things.
no problem maybe in the future we can set up a Florida Fury Owners Meet up
as for Daytona not so bad, depends where you go and the time you are out on the roads , i have been riding for over 25 years to bike week no problems and as a member of C.M.A (christian motorcyclist association) i look for the good.:)

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I'm checking to see if my family's condo in PCB is available for Thiunder Beach. If so, and I can get permission from "the boss", I may head that way. It is a two bedroom, and the spare has 2 twins, and there is a couch. So 3 additionals can make the trip and more if you have air matresses. Might be a good trip.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
As the Bud Light commercial says ... Here we go!

I have cleared it with my wife and verified no one in my family is using our condo in PCB during Thunder Beach. So, in the interest of a good Central Florida Fury Riders trip, I'm offering up free, yes free, room and board to anyone who wants to ride up with me. I get the master, but there is a 2nd bedroom with 2 twins, a couch, and room for air matresses. All we have to do is clean the place before we take off. I'm going up Friday AM and coming home Sunday.
Rules - No smoking in the condo, don't be an a--hole (drunk or sober), gotta clean before we go. The condo is in Horizon South, across the street from the Sandpiper Beach Resort.

-I'm offering this up to riders in central and south FL first so we can ride up as a group. I will open it up to the rest of the forum in a few days

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm located in South Lake County--Clermont ,FL. which is about 30 miles south/west of Orlando

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
cant, got summer slaughter and rush that weekend.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Biketoberfest

I'm also in for this. October 14th is my birthday so I can talk the wife into letting me out for this. I only live an hour and a half from Daytona Beach (avoiding highways) according to google maps. So I won't be spending the night. Anyone that needs a crashing spot can make use of our extra room/couch. As long as you don't mind the early awakenings of a 4 year old and 5 month old :p

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I'm also in for this. October 14th is my birthday so I can talk the wife into letting me out for this. I only live an hour and a half from Daytona Beach (avoiding highways) according to google maps. So I won't be spending the night. Anyone that needs a crashing spot can make use of our extra room/couch. As long as you don't mind the early awakenings of a 4 year old and 5 month old :p
I will have to keep an eye on my calander for that one. I might be able to hit it for a day.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts