Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we in WNY had a small bike rally to support all Veterans raised quite a bit of money too, it was rainy but turn out was good 100 or so bikes one fury other than mine showed which was nice to see it was the slower black one, but best of all, I stood out in the rain for 8 hrs to walk away with the "Best Chopper" plaque... :D

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Congratulations E. Red is the best color, after all! And with no 2011 Furys, it only makes our bikes more unique!

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
Congrats.i said it before and i say it again.dont you just love it when a plan comes together.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Sweet Chopper Dude :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Freagin outstanding and congrats bro! Don't you just love that feeling you get when you win :D

·
Registered
835 Posts
WARNING: Showing the Fury is addictive!
CONGRATULATIONS! Well deserved!

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Freagin outstanding and congrats bro! Don't you just love that feeling you get when you win :D
It is a good feeling, I won't lie, stacked up against three others i just didn't think 'Cherry' had it in her to pull it off, but after talking to some of the peeps that voted, majority said it was because of the seat and color, most people were surprised when I said 95% of the bike is stock.

Women dig the red boys...;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sharp bike man and congratulations; way to represent!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
It is a good feeling, I won't lie, stacked up against three others i just didn't think 'Cherry' had it in her to pull it off, but after talking to some of the peeps that voted, majority said it was because of the seat and color, most people were surprised when I said 95% of the bike is stock.

Women dig the red boys...;)

yeah they do dig the red. my shadow was red and off white--jeez, the ladies loved that bike.

btw, big time CONGRATS! I dig that seat...very cool.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Congrats! That is a fine looking scoot :) ... and what Painter said

1 - 20 of 20 Posts