Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am bagging my fury and the front wing I have decided to go with is causing me to relocate my speedo. What to do with the speedo has been bugging me for a year now. I have seen where a lot of people are mounting it on the side but I really dislike it... I was standing in a bike shop yesterday when I saw a fury sitting next to another Honda bike. I hadn't seen this bike before but it was very similar to the fury. I got to looking and the frames are basically the exact same. I noticed the speedo for this bike was mounted on the tank and not the bars. I instantly fell in love...... So here is my question. Has anyone looked into mounting a Honda Sabre tank on a Honda Fury?

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
I am bagging my fury and the front wing I have decided to go with is causing me to relocate my speedo. What to do with the speedo has been bugging me for a year now. I have seen where a lot of people are mounting it on the side but I really dislike it... I was standing in a bike shop yesterday when I saw a fury sitting next to another Honda bike. I hadn't seen this bike before but it was very similar to the fury. I got to looking and the frames are basically the exact same. I noticed the speedo for this bike was mounted on the tank and not the bars. I instantly fell in love...... So here is my question. Has anyone looked into mounting a Honda Sabre tank on a Honda Fury?
I think you can do it with a sabre tank and speedo.Quite a lot of wireing work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wiring will actually be pretty simple. My only concern is the sabre tank is wider than the fury tank. Not sure if the triple trees will hit the new tank or if there is enough clearance.

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
Wiring will actually be pretty simple. My only concern is the sabre tank is wider than the fury tank. Not sure if the triple trees will hit the new tank or if there is enough clearance.
I saw one in WV and it cleared fine.He said he had to add about a foot of wire to get it to the speedo mounted in the tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts