Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Friends, As a fury forum member I thought I would take the opportunity to post up my online rental website for any forum member who might be in market for a great oceanfront rental on your next Myrtle Beach visit.
My rental unit is located on the 14fl of the Palms resort Myrtle Beach SC and is considered by management and guests to be among the very best on the beach. Check out the many photos of my rental and a more detailed description of my rental along with reviews, rates and calendar availability on my rental website Dave Myrtle Beach Vacation Rental. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks Dave Maher

Daves Myrtle Beach Vacation Rental
myrtle beach vacation rental

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Friends, As a fury forum member I thought I would take the opportunity to post up my online rental website for any forum member who might be in market for a great oceanfront rental on your next Myrtle Beach visit.
My rental unit is located on the 14fl of the Palms resort Myrtle Beach SC and is considered by management and guests to be among the very best on the beach. Check out the many photos of my rental and a more detailed description of my rental along with reviews, rates and calendar availability on my rental website Dave Myrtle Beach Vacation Rental. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks Dave Maher

Daves Myrtle Beach Vacation Rental
myrtle beach vacation rental
Is anybody going to Myrtle Beach for bike week this year??

·
Registered
434 Posts
Just curious. You seemed to have a problem with the firearms thread too.

I don't know Dave Maher, and don't care if he wants to gauge interest in his place. For all you know, he was going to give any takers a deal.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
....Dude its a bike post not free advertizing for you condo..Buy classified or offer the place free to a fury rider...:mad:
Hey Scutch , You seem like a real hard ass! Were you one of those kids that use to get the shit kicked out of you when you were a kid because if not maybe you should have and then you wouldn't come off sounding like the dickhead you appear to be. Posted my myrtle beach link on a bike forum because there happens to be three bike rallies a year there professor Ssutch!!

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Hey Scutch , You seem like a real hard ass! Were you one of those kids that use to get the shit kicked out of you when you were a kid because if not maybe you should have and then you wouldn't come off sounding like the dickhead you appear to be. Posted my myrtle beach link on a bike forum because there happens to be three bike rallies a year there professor Ssutch!!

LOL - This is hilarious - Cmon guys relax - he's gotta be a bonefied bad ass for wearing a Honda Fury Patch on his cut and a do rag - LOL

Hey Scutch - when you have been on the site more than a minute - you will see that everyone is laid back here and post whatever and no one cares, you want to be a self appointed public avenger of fury forum policy or maybe you should remove that 3 in thick stick from your ass and relax... Just a thought...

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
As we all must remember....... There is a section on the forum for topics that are non-fury related...... I, for one, am on here a LOT and don't mind the break from all the technical , appearance and 'My Fury is better than your Fury' threads. I think that an occasional break concerning the Super Bowl or the weather and the like, is not a bad thing.

By the way, Dave .... Nice place!

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As we all must remember....... There is a section on the forum for topics that are non-fury related...... I, for one, am on here a LOT and don't mind the break from all the technical , appearance and 'My Fury is better than your Fury' threads. I think that an occasional break concerning the Super Bowl or the weather and the like, is not a bad thing.

By the way, Dave .... Nice place!
Thanks Painter for your support and to all other members on my behalf. Sorry for sounding pissed off but I am. I'm from Boston and up here we call it the the way we see it and if looks like a duck and walks like a duck chances are its a F...ing Duck!

There are 400 plus members on this forum and I would encourage each and everyone to participate by sharing any comment or question they would like that may be considered of interest to the body of its members. Check the board and choose to view the topics that may be of future interest if not move on until you find a topic that you find interesting and comment with any added helpful information. Everyone has a different opinions and ideas with flavors of different choices and interest but I would hope that all members would be respectful to another members post regardless of how they feel about the topic at hand. There is no need to just to add any disrespectful comments to prove to others how much of an A hole you can be. I would like to think of all fellow forum members as a friend of mine and would hope they feel the same about me. I'm more than happy and enjoy viewing each members daily postings and would encourage others members to post up whatever they think could be considered as added interest to other members without the fear of some nitwit who feels the need to flap his jaw with disrespectful comment because he feels the topic has no place on the forum.

I posted my myrtle beach rental link on the forum because their a lot of members who live, ride and travel the beautiful Carolina area's who might be in need of a rental along their road trip. I would like to think that I would have the support of each fellow members to make a post that might be of future interest to another member without the criticism from another who might not have any interest in the post but still feels the need to be a dick head by added their own useless and disrespectful comments. I would be interested in the thoughts and views of other members.
Thanks Dave Maher

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Hey Dave,

Nice place...condo and location.....don't worry about the negativity from Scutch....

Even though we might disagree on handlebar concepts, I enjoy your posts and would certainly hit you up if I ever decide to head over to SC.....it's good to know there are options out there and the off-topic forum is made for such things.....

Scutch is phishing.......probably tired of everyone and everything riding all he has.......

·
Registered
86 Posts
One thing I cant stand is cyber tough guys or telephone tough guys. People who are just rude and act like a bitch on forums really make them selfs look foolish. Forums are for all types of info related and non related to the main subject.

Moving forward I think its helpful and I would encourage people to do this more often or at least point people in the right direction.

·
Registered
31 Posts
One thing I cant stand is cyber tough guys or telephone tough guys. People who are just rude and act like a bitch on forums really make them selfs look foolish. Forums are for all types of info related and non related to the main subject.

Moving forward I think its helpful and I would encourage people to do this more often or at least point people in the right direction.
100% agree. How funny is a cornball talking trash on a computer? Nice vest by the way LMFAO!!!! Some people should not post pics.:p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts