Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still waiting on new taillamp assembely, irate skull cover, and led turns....this friday then on to the intake and air shock when available....thanks for lookin...and happy ridin:d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
i cant believe how tight my bike looks....after my intake it will have to be one of the best lookin fury;s so far...imo..if you didnt know any better you could never tell it was a honda. not to mention the sound coming from the pipes
Submit some photos on the October Fury of the Month and see how well it does with some friendly competition :D

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
why would u care what another mans garage looks like?????? or are you a man??? does yours smell like flowers, that happens to be a box for 52 inch lcd led flat panel that i was told to keep for 30 days by the dealer....didn't know this was also a forum for home and garden tv too!! next time ill park next to my hemi, expedition, motorhome, grand prix, and tundra and let you drool on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rear Fender

Can anyone show me a pic of the Fury without that ugly rear fender with all that junk attached that nearly stretches down to the ground? That big-ass fender makes that 200 rear tire look like a bicycle tire. That's the only thing keeping me away from this bike. The boys at Heartland should jump right on this!!! That fender should be a) shorter, b) closer to the tire c) narrower, d) cleaner...c'mon Honda...I can't believe the designers are giving themselves high fives on some webpage

·
Registered
396 Posts
Can anyone show me a pic of the Fury without that ugly rear fender with all that junk attached that nearly stretches down to the ground? That big-ass fender makes that 200 rear tire look like a bicycle tire. That's the only thing keeping me away from this bike. The boys at Heartland should jump right on this!!! That fender should be a) shorter, b) closer to the tire c) narrower, d) cleaner...c'mon Honda...I can't believe the designers are giving themselves high fives on some webpage

IMO you are 100% correct on the fit of the fender. It looks like Honda copied Harleys poor fitting fender style to a T. Dirt bikes of the 50’s & 60’s did not have as much clearance as a FXSTC rear fender.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts