Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
That's what I call customizing!

I actually like the green, I would have considered it if it was available.
The green would look much better if the frame was painted also. Just a few more $$ to go first class.

Yeah, I don’t care for the ape bars either.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Not liking the big rise on the handle bars.
Me either, they need to be on a bagger or something...just don't fit the Fury

·
Registered
152 Posts
The real wheel on the yellow one blows!! Why spend the time and money, chroming the front, and then have that one on the back???:eek: The green would look good with the frame painted green to match.

·
Registered
178 Posts
gooo! that rear tire looks horrible! and the apes to. i have been deciding on how to paint my bike. yal throw some ideas at me if yal want. i plan on laying something over my met silver. if i do an allover ill do the frame to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am from nc and those bikes are a mess. the green would be hot if the frame was green ,also thought honda should have done a metalic orange fury. as far as the apes on the yellow one whoever done that needs to put the pipe down and step away from the crack.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I am from nc and those bikes are a mess. the green would be hot if the frame was green ,also thought honda should have done a metalic orange fury. as far as the apes on the yellow one whoever done that needs to put the pipe down and step away from the crack.
Maybe that is why they are on sale. All that custom work and still less than MSRP?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts