Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call me silly but I couldn't figure out how to put the website on here but go to youtube and find Honda Fury vs. Harley Rocker. I thought it was funny how he said the Fury was too perfect and in three years it will be a forgotten bike.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Call me silly but I couldn't figure out how to put the website on here but go to youtube and find Honda Fury vs. Harley Rocker. I thought it was funny how he said the Fury was too perfect and in three years it will be a forgotten bike.

OK I Will do it ....SILLY...........:eek:

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
That guys a idiot. He only talks good about the Fury and only talks bad about the Harley but then says the Harley is better. When will people quit judging bikes by their name? I'd take a Fury over a Harley anyday!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am by no means a Harley basher, I like them and have rode them for years, but the reason I bought a Fury instead of the Harley was because I thought it was the better ride. Thats the reason I posted that, thought it was funny how he said everything good about the Fury but said the Harley was the better bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought my wife a Fury. I ride a Harley. I also ride the wife's Fury.:) I think all the brands are fairly equal. All bikes have pros and cons to them. It is what ever makes your boat float and what you feel comfortable riding! Haven't made a payment yet on the Fury and it has almost 3000 miles on it. Great bike and the wife loves it! I think it is pretty bada$$ myself.

Charlie

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
I saw that dumb video months ago. I bought a Fury because I wanted a bike I could ride and ride anywhere in Australia. Honda have the largest dealer support and dealer network of any brand and if you ever break down there are dealers in every largish country town. Throw in the Honda rider assist Australia wide emergency service and you have the confidence and support to ride anywhere. Harley can't match that.

·
Registered
405 Posts
i agree if you notice all the major reviews are the same wayfor the fury. They astart out "oh the honda fury looks great and has great ......., then the comparison bike, bad, lacking this, should have done this.

Final conclusion = The comparisonbike is the winner go figure! Waste of time reviews

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I saw that dumb video months ago. I bought a Fury because I wanted a bike I could ride and ride anywhere in Australia. Honda have the largest dealer support and dealer network of any brand and if you ever break down there are dealers in every largish country town. Throw in the Honda rider assist Australia wide emergency service and you have the confidence and support to ride anywhere. Harley can't match that.
man, that about wraps up that discussion--excellent coverage in Aussie-Land.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Yeah happens to me all the time people just glance at my bike and don't really pay attention to it. Oh wait that never happens what a load of bull crap. I think that guys takes his Harley home and sticks it in the tail pipe.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Just bought my wife a Fury. I ride a Harley. I also ride the wife's Fury.:) I think all the brands are fairly equal. All bikes have pros and cons to them. It is what ever makes your boat float and what you feel comfortable riding! Haven't made a payment yet on the Fury and it has almost 3000 miles on it. Great bike and the wife loves it! I think it is pretty bada$$ myself.

Charlie
Good way to put it.
I will say if you mod out that fury it becomes a different bike.
Along with other mods I have 3in fowards, c&c seat, and risers. Much better ride then a stock. Try it!

There is a link to that video on a thread that was posted 2 or 3 months ago here. I don't know the name of the thread though.
I guess there was no point to me telling you this.:confused:
That guy is sadly mistakin. There are bikes that are better then ours (if you want to pay 30 gs) BUT NOT THAT ONE!:D

·
Registered
427 Posts
Right off the bat I think this guy is an idiot. Why would he start with the Harley Rocker and the impersonater the Honda Fury? Ive seen both bikes quit often and I dont think they are anything alike, but thats jsut me..Yeah makes no sense that he really likes the Fury and cant fault it for anything and still says everyone would pick the Rocker...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Almost bought a HD rocker, but i after going back and fort (honda & hd) finally made a smart choice..A BLUE fury....
just to share my comparison of how i ride my bikes

2005 hd 1200 sportster 6000 miles (now sits in garage)
2010 hd road glide 2900 miles
2010 honda fury 2000 miles
and yes I've had people taken their pic. next to my STOCK blue fury..:D

both fury & road glide got in Dec. 09

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
Right off the bat I think this guy is an idiot. Why would he start with the Harley Rocker and the impersonater the Honda Fury? Ive seen both bikes quit often and I dont think they are anything alike, but thats jsut me..Yeah makes no sense that he really likes the Fury and cant fault it for anything and still says everyone would pick the Rocker...
i agree but instead of an idiot i think he is a turd.

·
Registered
806 Posts
That video was ridiculous. I don't get the "mystique" of Harley. Why do people pay so much more for less bike just because of the emblem on the side? Everything on the Fury is superior to the Harley, the guy really admits that and then says that people ogle at the Harley... I sure don't. When I look at a Harley, I see a bike that needs $4,000 in mods tone cool. My fury is sweet right now stock.

·
Registered
227 Posts
harley rocker

I had the chance to try a rocker at our bike ralley? Demo rides for Honda ,yamaha,suzuki & harley were all here. The rocker was like sitting on a old school bench riding down the road! Glad I went with the FURY.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts