Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a after market chrome piece that covers the plastic cover part of the air intake ( where the tear drop metal piece comes up it extends horizontallt towards the tank with a blk piece of metal)?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Does anyone know of a after market chrome piece that covers the plastic cover part of the air intake ( where the tear drop metal piece comes up it extends horizontallt towards the tank with a blk piece of metal)?
My advice is go with a Low and Mean set up or just scuff it and paint it metalic silver to match the engine or what ever your color bike is...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ya its called a spike air intake and throw away the stock one................ jk jk welcome to the forum........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tnx for the info but i like the stock air i just hate the blk plastic piece, any ideas?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
your best bet is if you like the oem one to just get some sandpaper and some primer and some paint and paint it the color you want it, that goes along with the side covers for the battery and shock adjustment, and forks and just about anything you want as no ones made a colored oem one, but if you was wanting to replace it there are a couple different vendors that have some nice intake covers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts