Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
excuse me but i don't see these on their website, and im tired off all the videos with accessories that aren't on their website, how am i supposed to order them??? I was seriously pissed today at work as im looking over the video but see no items on the website.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Joe if u read the prior posts the parts are listed on the forums first (at a substantial discount). All you have to do is email low and mean([email protected]) and they will hook you up. But if you are insistent on seeing it online wait about a month and you can pay full price. : )

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Props for attention to detail! :cool:

·
Registered
835 Posts
It is the little attention to detail that makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE! THANKS LOW AND MEAN!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joe if u read the prior posts the parts are listed on the forums first (at a substantial discount). All you have to do is email low and mean([email protected]) and they will hook you up. But if you are insistent on seeing it online wait about a month and you can pay full price. : )
This is correct, once we put it up on our website the price goes to retail and all the info is released to our dealers. We will not under cut our dealers, they help us sell more products so we can continue to make more products. We do the special prices so you guys have the chance to save some money. Your interested in our Forum section is what gets you the special prices.

The special will end Sunday night, so get your orders in via Email or Phone. If you do not hear back that mean your not confirmed on the special. Thanks for your interest!
LM

·
Banned
622 Posts
i have to say thanks to this video i was able to go to my local truck stop and i showed it to them and in less than 10 min he was able to locate the caps i needed lik the video and one of his guys even took a cut off wheel and made the slices for the left side.... all under 35 dollars(gave him a 10 spot for beer...lol..) the only diffrence between mine and l n m caps is mine are more spiked... which has more agressive look.....

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have to say thanks to this video i was able to go to my local truck stop and i showed it to them and in less than 10 min he was able to locate the caps i needed lik the video and one of his guys even took a cut off wheel and made the slices for the left side.... all under 35 dollars(gave him a 10 spot for beer...lol..) the only diffrence between mine and l n m caps is mine are more spiked... which has more agressive look.....
Please show pictures! Let see how they look!

LM

·
Banned
622 Posts
ill have them on sometime sunday or monday big guy and post pics.. im re painting the tank and have the wheels off right now doing some small mods but i can promise u soon ass i get everything back together and have it presentable ill be more than glad to post them :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts