Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody now were i can buy a chome axle dust cover?
May chrome my rims after all i think this will look great for the axle. Thanks for the help.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Are you talking about the rear hud cover and if so there is not one available yet. L & M has a chromed version in the works for the near future but it isn't available yet. You can always paint it or polish it as another option.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No im talking about a chrome rim that some guys here are installing and i think there buying them for a vtx1300 but fits the fury.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
There is a rear chrome axle cover available from L & M. I purchased one but haven't got around to installing it. I think they are about $60.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
No im talking about a chrome rim that some guys here are installing and i think there buying them for a vtx1300 but fits the fury.
You mean the chrome dust ring cover for the rear wheel?
View attachment 5359 View attachment 5358

That would be StumpWerx, except someone said Stump was not responsive when trying to be reached..

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
There is a rear chrome axle cover available from L & M. I purchased one but haven't got around to installing it. I think they are about $60.
Dave:
If you plan on getting polished rotors, I would refrain from installing until then.
That cover installs with silicone II not provided with purchase..
T

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Dave:
If you plan on getting polished rotors, I would refrain from installing until then.
That cover installs with silicone II not provided with purchase..
T
Thanks Tony, thats one of the reasons I have been holding off on it. Figured it would be easier to just do it all at the same time. The riding season is just about dead here now and winter is apon us so I'll get ready for a few winter mods.

Here's the link to the L & M cover for $49
Honda Fury and 1300 Custom Rear Wheel Cover

·
Registered
788 Posts
Try Gatewayxtreme.com

Go to Gatewayxtreme.com and inquire thru them. Paul at Stumpwerx has been replying to me about chroming the rear hub, etc....no delay in his responses. Says he's also setting up phatpartsoutlet.com but it's not completely up and running.

ctc6698

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Paul had told me last spring that he would have more of the rings done, but i never saw nor heard anything from him since. At this point, im just going to put mine in a box with the rest of all my non chromed parts and send them off for chroming.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Here is the contact info I have from Stumpwerx. I have purchased from him in the past and have had no problems.

Arizona Phats
374 Lily RD
London, KY 40744

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
If you have the ability to have some down time like us in these shitty weather states do what I did and ship it off for the chrome instead of a cover. Yes it costs more but the look is worth it, the actual dust ring I have is billet and I am not sure where the shop got it but I do remember they first got a VTX 1300 one in and it did NOT fit right so I waited another month for the correct one (not like it mattered to wait during the winter)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts