Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Honda Line makes Billet Covers for the Timing and Clutch side but I wonder why they do not offer a cover for the left side of the engine case to cover the Honda emblem?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I know Honda Line makes Billet Covers for the Timing and Clutch side but I wonder why they do not offer a cover for the left side of the engine case to cover the Honda emblem?
It's the same one you would use for the timing cover.

·
Registered
358 Posts
check out willie and max covers @ Phat Performance 1300C works great on the Fury

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I will probably be going with the willie and max when I get around to it; they look great and are actually slightly cheaper than Kury's - if you wanted to spend extra for chrome billet covers Cobra makes a set which looks like it's probably very nice; love their chroming:

Cobra Chrome Billet Covers - Honda VTX1300 /VTX1800 Cobra Competition Accessories

·
Registered
358 Posts
I think you will like them

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey everyone, I am wondering if you can help me out. I went to the Willie and Max site. When I look at all the covers the two look like a dark color and the other two look shiney. Are they supposed to be this way or is it just the angle of the picture. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I'm sure it's just the pictures. Usually a company will go through the same chroming/polishing process for all of their covers so they match. Good Luck :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey everyone, I am wondering if you can help me out. I went to the Willie and Max site. When I look at all the covers the two look like a dark color and the other two look shiney. Are they supposed to be this way or is it just the angle of the picture. Thanks in advance for the help.
It's just the photos. I have these covers and they are all the same chrome finish. I'm very happy with them. They match the chrome on the bike perfectly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts