Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey if your looking for the most bling out of your control cables, Low and Mean now offers a Platinum Bright Silver (which is the closest to chrome) for the brake lines, clutch cable and throttle cables. Check out Honda Fury Throttle, Clutch & Brake lines
We are always on the search for more products for the Honda Fury stay tuned as we grow our Fury product line.

Thanks for checking us out.
LM

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So your offering all 5 cables made of the same material? Are you offering a discount if you someone was to order all 5?

There is nothing i would like more then to have all my cable to match in color and style.
To all Forum Members, Yeah we will do a special PHONE order offer: If you order all four cables, you get free Domestic shipping, and a free LM Tee (black or pink). Only for the Forum members anytime, any place.

Thanks for your support!
LM Sales
928-255-0230

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
To all Forum Members, Yeah we will do a special PHONE order offer: If you order all four cables, you get free Domestic shipping, and a free LM Tee (black or pink). Only for the Forum members anytime, any place.

Thanks for your support!
LM Sales
928-255-0230
Sweet... thanks, will have a ride report for everybody soon... nothing much to report though, but least it's a report... Thanks for all the help and promotions guys, appreciate all the effort!

·
Registered
211 Posts

Thanks for your support!
LM Sales
928-255-0230
Do we have a price for the four cables. It sounds like a great improvement.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4? i thought there were 5? 1 front brake & 1 rear, 2 throttle, and one clutch? Also, we have to bend the banjos in order to make them fit? Or do you bend them for us?
Yes your right, 5 cables all together would cost $335 that includes free shipping and a Low and Mean Tee. All order must be made by phone and please let us know that your part of the forum.

Thanks for all your support, hope this helps some of you save some cash.

LM Sales
928-255-0230

·
Registered
330 Posts
What are you offering for the throttle and clutch cables I already have the brake. Did not know you offered these when I bought the brake lines. The other company does not make throttle and clutch for the Fury. I want stainless braided. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Yes your right, 5 cables all together would cost $335 that includes free shipping and a Low and Mean Tee. All order must be made by phone and please let us know that your part of the forum.

Thanks for all your support, hope this helps some of you save some cash.

LM Sales
928-255-0230
CB will take the xsmall, PINK T with those cables, thank you. and, throw in a belly ring and we'll call it a deal!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I’ve never gotten a free tee shirt before?
You should run some of our 5K's and 10 milers... I can go 3 weeks with different running shirts for each day ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.