Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't someone working with a vendor on a chrome one - thought I recall it coming out last week? Hope its happening!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Tony Wants To Be Able To Lean/Park His Ride On Either Side For A Real Eye Catching Mod... :D
Or He Is Already Planned Out My Christmas Gift ;)
Well I purchased two kickstands already chromed..
I installed one on my bike, and sold one to Mickey..
The two I got off the bikes are being chromed to keep the cycle going..
They smooth down the kickstands roughness prior to chroming..:cool:
Both are already committed to other Fury owners, with the stipulation they return their old one to continue the prorogation of the chrome ones.. :)Cheaper that way

·
Registered
835 Posts
Took my stock kickstand to the local chrome shop while the bike was on the rack for toe peg install and tank and fender's being cleared over silverleaf...It really come out nice. Once it is smoothed down and chromed it is a positive accent instead of a horrific growth! LOL!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I will return mine as quick as I can get one. If there is a list I would like to be on it if possible. I know RSS is not much of a reference, but I think he could vouch for me being a stand up guy.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I haven't heard from Chris Cannella yet. When I know...you'll know.
I've become an expert at kickstand removal. I've seen it enough times!
I have to go buy a flat hydraulic lift if i'm going to be any kind of a mod'er, I guess.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I will return mine as quick as I can get one. If there is a list I would like to be on it if possible. I know RSS is not much of a reference, but I think he could vouch for me being a stand up guy.
No worries, your on the list..
Have to take care of the WCFR first..:D
Then the general populace..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts