Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has used Chrome Pros Plating in Corpus Christi, Tx to have wheels, etc...chromed. If so, have you experienced problems with them refunding core deposits as I am doing right now? I started my experience with them in Feb for a 8 wk delivery on chrome wheels. It took them 21 weeks to deliver. I've been waiting since July 21 to get my refund check back. Last Sept, I did get one but it bounced. Now dealing with them thru the BBB to which they say they will pay in a month or so.
For those who have considered using them, my best advice is stay far, far away

ctc6698

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has used Chrome Pros Plating in Corpus Christi, Tx to have wheels, etc...chromed. If so, have you experienced problems with them refunding core deposits as I am doing right now? I started my experience with them in Feb for a 8 wk delivery on chrome wheels. It took them 21 weeks to deliver. I've been waiting since July 21 to get my refund check back. Last Sept, I did get one but it bounced. Now dealing with them thru the BBB to which they say they will pay in a month or so.
For those who have considered using them, my best advice is stay far, far away

ctc6698
i gave this advice back in december or so.had to go to bbb just to get my rims back.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Here you go, they scored an F!

BBB Rating for Chrome Pros Plating

Based on BBB files, Chrome Pros Plating has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.
Reasons for this rating include:
  • 17 complaints filed against business
  • 3 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
  • BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
To contact them, use this e-mail to tell them how much you hate their services:

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
Here you go, they scored an F!

BBB Rating for Chrome Pros Plating

Based on BBB files, Chrome Pros Plating has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.
Reasons for this rating include:
  • 17 complaints filed against business
  • 3 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
  • BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
To contact them, use this e-mail to tell them how much you hate their services:

[email protected]
is there any way to get lower than an( f )?if so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Try losing $1200 AND your pipes to Fuggin Fab

·
Registered
889 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, for what it's worth, they, Chrome Pros, did call today and informed me they had my cashiers check in hand and it would be mailed tomorrow. Sounds great, but we'll just wait on the mail man before getting to excited. I've already lost count of how many lies they've told so far, so, whats one more.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Well, for what it's worth, they, Chrome Pros, did call today and informed me they had my cashiers check in hand and it would be mailed tomorrow. Sounds great, but we'll just wait on the mail man before getting to excited. I've already lost count of how many lies they've told so far, so, whats one more.
God, this sounds familiar! Wait a minute..........no,......that was Fuggin Fab. LOL.

Cheers

·
Registered
196 Posts
bbb

We got hosed a few years ago for almost 5G. went to the bbb and what a JOKE.
the bbb is only ok if you go there first, once the damage is done forget about the bbb, they can't actualy do anything except warn future customers that, like I said, go there (bbb) first.

·
Registered
1 Posts
worst service ever

the absolute worst treatment and customer service I have ever had!! I ordered rims at the beginning of june 2012. They lost my order for a month and a half.. when i eventually called to check the status, they had no information on me even though i had provided my credit card number and everything at the time of the order. Then they sent me the wrong wheels about a month later even though the rep called me back to double check my model motorcycle.. he still got it wrong.. then i was lied to about a dozen times about when the correct wheels would be delivered. eventually about 4 months after the original order i received the correct wheels, but they wheel bearings they has recommended me to purchase were frozen, so yet again i'm still getting screwed and ended up purchasing new wheel bearing from the dealer which i had to wait a week for. after calling chrome pros multiple times asking what they were gonna do for me finally a manager said he give me another 100 dollars off which is nothing really considering the problems I had gone through with them at that point. Then it took about another month and a half or so after shipping the core exchange wheels back to be credited for me deposit and bad wheel bearings and the extra 100 off. There was so much other BS I left out of the story that happened when talking with these completely unprofessional people! overall the wheels look good, but I would NEVER recommend anyone to do business with these people!! I know I never will again!

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
i think i was the first to use them and i warned everyone then not to use them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts