Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you order the stock housing from a 2011 it will come in chrome. It's 3 pieces. The ring, front and back cover. The back cover isn't chrome but you still need it as they fit together a little different, I think I got mine from bikebandit.com

·
Registered
2019 Honda Fury ABS
15 Posts
Thank you I’ll order it today for sure and this will fit my 2013 fury
Hi. I just picked up my 2019 Fury and the first thing I want to do is get a Chrome Speedo and Handlebars. When I check the OEM parts sites, they don't indicate whether the Speedo cover for the 2011 model is black or chrome.

Did you have to do anything special to ensure you received a Chrome speedo cover? Did you have any trouble installing the 2011 part on your 2013 bike?

...Bill

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hi. I just picked up my 2019 Fury and the first thing I want to do is get a Chrome Speedo and Handlebars. When I check the OEM parts sites, they don't indicate whether the Speedo cover for the 2011 model is black or chrome.

Did you have to do anything special to ensure you received a Chrome speedo cover? Did you have any trouble installing the 2011 part on your 2013 bike?

...Bill
FWIW, all parts on Fury's from the start (2010) to current are interchangeable.

2011 had the option for a black speedo housing, bars, etc. I have the black version (it was an OEM white Fury on black frame). Just find a chrome part number for any year and it will fit on your bike.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Get all three pieces though. The ring, front and back. The ring and back will be chrome the front will be black but at least on 2013 the front piece of the speedo was not interchangeable with the 2011 I ordered. It would not line up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts