Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found me a sumo swingarm on ebay for $400, in the process of putting the kit together. The swingarm is black oem but i'd like to see what i'd look like chromed with the black frame. Anyone with pics or photoshop skills? :)

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Mine is polished on a blue bike if you want to check out my album in my profile. I inquired about this before and for some reason, I remember chrome being a problem.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Call Stump to see if he can do a swing arm, if you decide to go that route

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
So you are the lucky buyer. I bid on it up to $300 but I didnt think I was going with the sumo-x. Wish I would have bought it now, great buy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, i was surprised to reel it in at that price. The dude painted around the tire size sticker instead of removing it for some reason, it's gotta go. I didn't look close enough at yours Richard, i assumed it was chromed. I'll have to ask Kurt if chrome is a possiblity. Thanks Gents.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
the swing arm is metal, so chroming shouldnt be a problem. Matter of fact i have seen on one price list that the swing arm should run around $200 for chroming.

·
Registered
81 Posts
fender chrome

richard the chrome fender piece on rear it that part of the fat fender kit?
or could one get it for stock fender?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
No point on having it on the stock fender.....i think it'd look out of place

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
They are the fender struts for the sumo kit. This subject has come up many times as to wether they can be purchased. I tried contacting them last season to purchased a set and made contact but after a few emails with no answer to the question I gave up. I guess you can't but them uniess you buy the kit. To bad I think they would sell a ll of them to others if they were available.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
They are the struts for the kit, I suppose you could buy them seperate, not how they would go with the stock fender though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts