Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for any photos of a Fury with chrome wheels but have not come across any yet. I did come across this and had to post it. Is it just me or shouldn't this wheel be made for the Fury ?:)

What do you think?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Man I love that wheel!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Chrome wheels

Nice!!! I want chrome wheels, I just don't want to polish them.

Does anyone else see the "F" on each spoke:cool:

How much are those??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This wheel is made by Wicked Image Wheels. "Nightmare" is the style name and cost per wheel is around $1200 each :eek:. Custom wheels seems to be in this price range and probably are not even available for the Fury yet. Like anything else though money talks :D

The "F" is what caught my attention. Almost matches the Logo Honda is

·
Registered
84 Posts
Those wheels are amazing...now where can I get some money that the wife don't know about...mmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Yeah those are nice but you're talking big money for those, I would rather just get the stock ones chromed and save a whole lot of money, guess it's all what you can afford.

·
Registered
84 Posts
X....Don't know what I was thinking, I love the design of the wheels, but you are right I would be better off spending money on getting the stock wheels chromed. Need to start doing some research for top-shelf places in my area that I can count on to do the job right! The money I save then could be used on other mods.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Their is a thread that Mental started a little while ago about these guys that have the stocked chrome rims for sale and are supposed to be top quality with a 5 year warranty, here's the link to check out and give them a call if you are interested, I think these guys require your rims to be sent first to see if they reusable first, here's the link:

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fury-appearance/3870-show-chrome-rims.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is really cool wheel. I want this wheel, its so attractive and looking very beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. In motorcycling, since it can be regarded as an extreme sport as it can life-risking and dangerous, there three consideration that we have to look into when we choose our apparel to go with riding your motorcycle. These three considerations are the 3S’s – safety, security and of course, style.
For one, riding is dangerous. As a result of this, we always have to appropriate motorcycle apparel like the motorcycle jackets for our own safety and protection. Jackets and chaps for motorcycling are usually made from leather because leather is strong and flexible. It doesn’t easily tear out and can protect you from debris and dust elements that can be bigger than the usual. We also have to protect our eyes and feet with suited eyewear and boots. Most bikers also wear motorcycle gloves to protect their hands especially the palms and fingers which in constant contact with the motorcycle.
The most important part that we should never neglect is the head. And so, we have to get a helmet to serve the purpose. The most popular and highly sought after helmets are those that are branded. And with the use of leather goods that has been leading the market with first-class and top of line jackets made from premium materials to give the ultimate one you need. With this, you can get all the 3S’s. You can protect your head giving you the safety and security you most need, but at the same time will provide you the style you would need to make you look as ravishing as you can be while you drive and ride your motorcycle around the town.
Motorcycling then, will become not just a traditional, boring and out-of-fashion sport but one that people will learn to enjoy doing or enjoy watching because it can give fun as much as fashion sense. Be sure to use at all times leather jackets to always ensure the 3S’s.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Holy Crap!!! I love those wheels.I want those wheels and I don't even have a bike yet! They would look cool on my bedroom wall

·
Registered
788 Posts
New Members:
just a little heads up. Before you pull the trigger and start buying high dollar wheels and or sending your's off to be chromed, you may want to post up on here and get some input from those who've already been down that trail.

There's a lot of just jerks out there that will make your experience a nightmare.

A very good starting point, JMO, is Gatewayxtreme.com also know as Stumpwerx.com

Good luck

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Good point. Another source is Bikes2NV. They are also a Dealer for RC's and others, and will buy your stock wheels.

Stay away from Chrome Pros. They have a F- rating on Forum and BBB.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
How cold you not want this?

With or with out chrome wheels!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts