Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I will be sending my wheels and kick stand out for chroming soon. I’m just not sheer on what to do with the hub part. There are not too many pics of that side of the bike (with chrome rims) to compare.
#1-leave it the gray color
#2-paint it black to match the rest or the bike
#3-chrome it

·
Registered
358 Posts
Funny I'm having the same problem. My bike is black too. I saw one bike with the hub painted black on a black bike with chromed stock wheels, looked pretty good, better than the grey color hub.

I'm leaning towards chroming everything, wheels, hub, stabilizer arm and the brake rotor/disk. I got a quote from a guy that the hub chrome will cost an additional $250.00. Haven't got a price for all of it.

I figure if I can get it all done for less than $1500, that eveything including shop labor I may do it when the cash is right.

Thought about another option to. When they pull the wheels to send for chrome. I thought about taking the hub and rotors home and try to buff and polish them myself.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Will paint mine blue when time comes.

·
Registered
426 Posts
My rear hub is in paint right now, should be done next week. I cant wait to see it

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
I'm going to painting mine black to match the swing arm and bike..

·
Premium Member
13,738 Posts
sent my wheels to chrome pros last week.i am going to paint the hub blue to match the bike.doing fender and tank at the same time.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I can send pics of all of that chromed. I just had all of it done. I got my wheels from RC but the rest you can see. I am waiting for the seperater to come still so it is still the grayish factory piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I can send pics of all of that chromed. I just had all of it done. I got my wheels from RC but the rest you can see. I am waiting for the seperater to come still so it is still the grayish factory piece.
Snuffdog;

On your wheels, from the picture it looks like only 3 spokes go all the way out to the rim; it that true?

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts