Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody recommend to me somewhere that I can send some pieces to be chromed and not have to send a whole lot of different items

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I live in Hawaii and nobody dose chrome here can you refer me to a chrome powder coater

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would think most any place that does powder coating could do it or if your brave enough, Eastwood sells the powder needed but you would have to pick up the applicator gun and oven.
Harbor freight has a kit I've been looking at and has decent reviews and since I would be doing small parts the toaster oven I use for curing paint should work fine.
There is also a chemical spray chrome kit ive seen available that could be an option for plastic parts. You can find videos on YouTube. Looks like they are washing parts exposing the chrome but nope. Think they call it hydrochroming. Last I looked the kits were about $500 and only covered 20-30 square feet.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Since Classic chrome plating closed down I have been using L&M chrome in Santa Ana CA. They have no problem shipping to me in Sydney Australia so Hawaii will be easy. Call Alicia on 760 803-1493 and tell her Stephen from Sydney sent you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You so much I will do that tomorrow first thing I really appreciate it Stephen that’s all I needed is one hook up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts