Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some information on handlebars designed to have all wires, lines, etc. run inside the tubing itself for concealment and a cleaner look. Has anyone come across anything like this that could work for the Fury? I've seen them used on custom bikes before but I don't recall the name of the company that makes them. I'm not 100% sure it would be possible for the Fury, but if so, I'd be interested. Thanks.

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
I have considered this option also. Let us know how it goes if you decide to do it. There is only so much time I will allow my bike to be in the shop. It’s riding season now, so nothing major is gonna happen till next winter.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick feedback. They've got some pretty sharp stuff, but like you said, not even close to cheap. There's pretty much no chance I'll do it this summer since it's finally warm enough to ride. I'm just trying to get all my ideas together for next winter.

They did say they could retrofit bars that you already had or just copy them (for an additional fee) which may not be a bad choice since I like the stock ones.

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Its a expensive change I saw a few awesome Big Ds with no wires/cables at all. One had a awesome little blue start button the size of a tic tac.

But I did see a pair of BD handle bars that cracked and rusted from the inside due to moisture so everything comes at a cost. It would have been fatal on highway its was the clutch side and at bend toward rear.

I think the stock bars ,JUST A TAD BIT LONGER, would be the way to go. The way the speedo sits you would have to probably change the stock one out.
:D

I see all the stuff I would change and sometimes I think I should have got a mastiff and I still may... BUT i bought reliability and looks with THE FURY!!!:cool:

· Registered
828 Posts
When I contacted this company about 6 months ago, they said they were working on a Fury, so they may have sone pics by now. I never got bak with them because of the price, but if I stubble into some extra cash I might try this. Your almost looking at as much to do this mod as the Sumo kit though, so hard to justify that kind $ just for hiding the wires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.