Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered clear lenses today and was wondering did anyone find the bulbs locally are did do they need to be ordered off the internet and are they different bulb types from front and rear.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Front and rear are different. I will check mine in a few and post up. Have to take them apart when I get home anyway.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
front are #1157, rear are #1156. Both amber of course. Got them at my local auto parts store. They are common bulbs, so most should carry them.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I was thinking of doing the same thing. Does the clear look better than the smoke color? I havent seen them to have a good opinion.
Check out the "July Fury of the Month" on the home page belonging to N.MFury#601. He has clear lenses on his Fury.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I had the smoked. In direct sunlight they look clear (pic #1). In the shade they look smoked (pic #2). They performed well and were bright. Here are the pics:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
490 Posts
The rear smoked lenses come standard with red bulbs, I prefered amber as well and and bought yellow bulbs. Most auto parts stores will have the bulbs.
In my opinion, the Kury lenses look much better than the clear plastic replacement lenses.
But they both look better than the stock amber lenses.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Thanks Chopped. When you say "had" does that mean you have changed them? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like they are Kuryakyn part numbers 2270 & 2271?
I put the Raw lights on front and rear now. They are the Kuryakyn lenses and bezels. Longhorn is buying them off of me.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts