Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
oops, looks like it's hydraulic clutch only... Wonder if it possible to install slave sylinder on the clutch...
I have converted one other bike, but the Fury would take some doing because there is no kit that I am aware of. I don't know how to make one.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey let me know if you go for it, I'd be interested in buying your current set up
It will be 3 holes in the middle of the bars (2 small mounting holes and larger one for the wiring) Unless you want to cover the cost of Motoscope Mini speedometer, mounting bracket and indicator lights. :wink:

Oh, I already ordered clutch slave cylinder, it fits perfectly on Fury in the same bracket as clutch cable! I guess I will be the first on with hydraulic clutch on Fury! :co-ol:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It will be 3 holes in the middle of the bars (2 small mounting holes and larger one for the wiring) Unless you want to cover the cost of Motoscope Mini speedometer, mounting bracket and indicator lights. 😉

Oh, I already ordered clutch slave cylinder, it fits perfectly on Fury in the same bracket as clutch cable! I guess I will be the first on with hydraulic clutch on Fury! :co-ol:
I know this post is several years old, but did you buy the bars and do the conversation?

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I know this post is several years old, but did you buy the bars and do the conversation?
I do miss Evo being around, he posted some really good shit. Unfortunately he hasn't posted in like 7 years. Maybe some forum member keeps in contact with him, maybe via the facepage or something.

·
Administrator
3,967 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Exile cycles has all the parts and still doing this stuff.

·
Registered
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
418 Posts
Exile cycles has all the parts and still doing this stuff.
Thanks for the info. Time to save for winter projects now. Unless I can get Corn Pop to send me more Checks!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts