Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
Depends what country you live in and what colour combinations were offered. I'm confident you can get ABS with silver grey wheels in 2010, 2011 and 2012 years. You can always send any ugly black wheels to a chromer and get them fixed.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
286 Posts
I'd maybe offer $6000 at the most due to the dings in the tank. Look her over real good. Then take her for a ride and not around the block. Long enough to get a good feel for how she handles, rides & accelerates.

·
Registered
Rock Stock 2019 ABS
237 Posts
I'd maybe offer $6000 at the most due to the dings in the tank. Look her over real good. Then take her for a ride and not around the block. Long enough to get a good feel for how she handles, rides & accelerates.
This, insist on a title, and see if you can get maintenance records.

Apologies if you are a veteran rider with long experience, but here are some good used bike checklists:
There are many more out there.

The market has enough used Furies now that you shouldn't need to settle or compromise, if you are patient.

Good luck!

·
Registered
651 Posts
I believe I would shy away from this one. The tank is in rough shape and he moved so fast you can't get a good look at the rest of it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
This, insist on a title, and see if you can get maintenance records.

Apologies if you are a veteran rider with long experience, but here are some good used bike checklists:
There are many more out there.

The market has enough used Furies now that you shouldn't need to settle or compromise, if you are patient.

Good luck!
Thank you for posting .... GOOD info!

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
I found this bike. Its not an ABS, However it's exactly want I want in terms of looks. It's a 2012 and 6350.00 usd with 12,851 miles
As an owner of an ABS bike, I can say the brakes on the ABS version are way better. Ken did a mod to convert his bike to use the larger calipers and linked foot brake from the ABS bike so search it up.

In Australia, Europe and the UK you could get blue bikes with ABS. I have one in blue and all chromed out.

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm gonna pass on this Bike. I'll start another post. Maybe You guys on the forum can help me find a bike!
Although ABS in North America only came in black, I strongly suggest you go for an ABS model as they do stop a lot better.

·
Super Moderator
3,373 Posts
The dents looked like they could be pulled without paint damage, but it was hard to tell with the video being grainy when I watched it.

It's in FL, @Popz is in MD, anything that happens will be finger-pointing between the shipper and seller, or "you bought it as-is," and since you'll have already paid you're out the $$$.

Stuff happens, if you love it buy it for "something reasonable," ship it and fix it. Hondas tend to last forever, though they're not invincible.

Your best be is usually buying from a private seller, they don't have the paperwork overhead and commissions to pay.

taking_chances.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts