Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean like this...........
View attachment 239589

Well you'll have to come down under to Australia or across the pond to the UK to get the colour and ABS combination.
Yes That's it! I we had this combo in 2010 and 2012.
The wheels were silver not chrome but many people put chrome on or had their wheels plated.

Your Bike is beautiful! Do you ever Holiday in Bali?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
The wheels were silver not chrome but many people put chrome on or had their wheels plated.

Is that an invitation??

·
Registered
5,359 Posts

Sadly the North American 2010 & 2012 blue bikes did not come with ABS.

My bike came with the silver grey wheels but I had everything I could chromed. There is not one bit of the stock silver grey left anywhere on my bike.
I never go to Bali, if I head in that direction I go to Singapore, stay with the in-laws and hit the hawker centres with the Mrs for some amazing food. Not to forget Old Chun Kee for their curry puffs.....yum.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
286 Posts
With in 250 miles of you.

This one has chrome wheels

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks powgenman, I check cycletrader everyday. I guess I should have said if you see one local like on Cl or in someone's yard ect.
The bottom bike is nice but it has a ton of stuff on it. Almost like the owner has a Honda Fury version of a JC Whitney Credit card. That's reflected in the Price.
I'm more looking for what I posted or macexperts bike. I'll take my time. Something will show up!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Thanks powgenman, I check cycletrader everyday. I guess I should have said if you see one local like on Cl or in someone's yard ect.
The bottom bike is nice but it has a ton of stuff on it. Almost like the owner has a Honda Fury version of a JC Whitney Credit card. That's reflected in the Price.
I'm more looking for what I posted or macexperts bike. I'll take my time. Something will show up!
Finding one customized just how you want may be a frustrating shop. If I was you, I would go for something closer to stock, so you can make it yours.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finding one customized just how you want may be a frustrating shop. If I was you, I would go for something closer to stock, so you can make it yours.
Yes, I agree. If you look at my pics they are a stock bike with a Corbin seat. The one I posted in the other thread was perfect but looks like it has has a hard life.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
If the chrome is good buy the bike, take off what you don't want and sell it, put on what you do want. Chrome is expensive.
Chrome is also time consuming if you send something somewhere to be chromed. My experience has led me to double up, if they say 2 weeks plan on 4 etc...

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
I found something I could post here, a pic of my first Fury. A 2010 with a lot of the shiny stuff.

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
Chrome is also time consuming if you send something somewhere to be chromed. My experience has led me to double up, if they say 2 weeks plan on 4 etc...
Many chromers are like that. When Classic were around they were very good at sticking to the quoted times, not perfect but very close. These days I use L&M chrome also in Santa Ana. They are not too bad with the estimated times, but for me the bigger problems are getting someone to do the work right the first time and someone willing to ship the parts back to Australia. Another factor for me is finding a chromer close to LAX as the further they are from LAX the more shipping costs. All air freight from Australia to the US lands in Los Angeles and the vast majority of air freight going to Australia leaves via Los Angeles.

·
Registered
167 Posts
cuz I plan on putting a king and queen seat on the Fury I get.
I bought my King & Queen before I owned a Fury as I knew it’s the set up I wanted. That was nearly a decade ago and still loving it, I hope you do too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts