Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone here please explain the clutch pull relief mod... i understand its a modification that many VTX1300 owners have done, and it works on the Fury as well....... just like to know - what is it? how do you do it? and what is the effects???

·
Registered
6 Posts
clutch

Go to Glens VTX garage .com $35 and half as easy to pull they claim. Glad someone fixed it, maybe Honda will add soon? I thought it was very stiff also.

·
Registered
37 Posts
CPR

Ya hey der. I noticed a major improvment in my fury compared to my old vtx 1300c. The clutch pull is butter smooth. Sorry you guys are having a problem. Maybe I worked my clutch-hand out everytime I look at my FURY...... ;)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ya hey der. I noticed a major improvment in my fury compared to my old vtx 1300c. The clutch pull is butter smooth. Sorry you guys are having a problem. Maybe I worked my clutch-hand out everytime I look at my FURY...... ;)
HAHA!,...you dirty dog you!

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
New here but I put one on my Fury, Glen asked for a volanteer on the 1300 board so I got one from him, works great, reduces the pull by about 50%, which I didn't think was bad with my VTX, but it really is nice,only differance in the mounting is you have to remove the bracket that holds the side cover on to mount the thing ( then put it back)
It is a longer bracket that attaches at the clutch cable, engine end, you pop out the rivet that holds the cable on, add this longer piece, reattach the clutch cable, Glen supplies everything, and has a neat rivet popper tool that you can get (return it and get money back)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'd have to say that the pull on mine is easy. What exactly is the mod you guys mentioned?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts