Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D ordered my cobra exhaust today from cruisercoustomizing.com 586.46 free shipping they also have some nice add ons take alook pipes look gooood !!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I ordered mine at the same place 2 weeks ago, what did they tell you on estimated shipping date? Price was the best yet

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Ordered mine today also, i called and they said most likely Aug 3rd, but to get the good price you have to order on line and its advertised as July 29.....

·
Premium Member
13,714 Posts
i ordered the swept exhaust for mine today and it ships the 22.man that is one good looking exhaust.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered mine couple months ago, just picked it up today. The FI2000 the did arrive yet. I'll be installing the pipe tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ordered mine last week! For the price and free shipping just couldn't pass up CruiserCustomizing's price! They said est. ship date on 7/29

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine came in today, I installed them, and im not disapointed. I have a few gripes for cobra RE installing (ill save that for another thread) but hey they look sweet and have a nice low rumble and tone when pushed even with the baffles in and no fuel controller.

·
Registered
18 Posts
is there any disadvantage to removing these baffles? burnt valves, backpressure compromised ect? i know nothing so please assist. thank you.

Bill

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
average shipping is 2 weeks weekends dont count order from them before for my other bikes 10-15 days cannt be soon enough

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have the same question.

is there any disadvantage to removing these baffles? burnt valves, backpressure compromised ect? i know nothing so please assist. thank you.

Bill
Has anyone removed the baffels on these pipes? If so, how much louder are they and are there any negatives?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks for the info guys! Just ordered my set. Supposed to ship 7/30. 586 and change with free shipping with the sale ending today.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mine came in today, I installed them, and im not disapointed. I have a few gripes for cobra RE installing (ill save that for another thread) but hey they look sweet and have a nice low rumble and tone when pushed even with the baffles in and no fuel controller.
Any chance you could post a quick vid with sound on Youtube so we could hear? I've been looking at these pipes but my experience in past with Cobra has been that they never sound as crisp as the vanes and hines. But not too sure I can wait any longer!

Also, someone else asked if anyone has removed the baffles yet. I'm very curious to hear these :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm also wanting know what it sounds and runs like without the baffles, and how hard are they to take out

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have pipes on the way into the shop. I have one more set left that is not spoken for, price is $550 shipped in the US.

EDIT: Last set of pipes is sold. I'll post when we get more.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts