Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked my dealer today when the Cobra Fi will be out and he said October, but it is up on Cobra's website now with a price and I know I saw a thread on here where someone said they had it installed already. Anyone know what the story is on this?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I wish I knew! Got an email from Cobra saying that They got the circuit board this week for the Fi and if all goes well the distributors should see them by the first or second week of Aug. Part# 92-1633

·
Registered
500 Posts
Got this in an email from Cobra Friday the 24th:

We have shipped the Fi-2000R for the Fury and they will be available in a week or so. Just go to any dealer in your area or call one of the mail orderstores and place an order for one. The part # is 92-1633. Thanks for asking
Cobra, ride safe.
My dealer on the other hand when I talked to them last Thursday checked and said their availability wasn't until sometime in October. I'm not sure anyone really knows.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Here it is, straight from the Cobra website.

CobraUSA

·
Registered
1 Posts
What about the actual pipes from Cobra? I check with my local honda/suzuki of salt lake, UT and they informed me they are on the backorder list and are not expecting to receive any pipes for the FURY until end of September. However I emailed Cobra and this is what they responded

"The pipes are available now. Just go to any dealer in the area where you
live or call one of the mail order stores to order the pipes. We do not
sell direct. Thanks for asking Cobra, ride safe."

Anyone know where I can get a good set of aftermarket pipes for my Fury. I hear that Hard-Krome Motorcycle Exhaust Systems - Guaranteed Not To Blue. is coming out with a set in approximately a month. DOes anyone have custom exhaust pipes yet and if so where did you get them>?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I spoke to my dealer here in northern MI today, and they told me they are on backorder too, but they put me on the list to recieve them when they start sending more out next month. It looks like the Fury AND the Cobra pipes are selling faster than everyone expected!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not surprising

I am not surprised since they are the first and upgrading the exhaust is something almost everyone will do. See the following straight from Mike Lance at Cobra today: "We*ship the Fi-2000R*to the distributors last week and the dealers should be able to get them in*a week or so. Thanks again for asking Cobra, ride safe."

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am not surprised since they are the first and upgrading the exhaust is something almost everyone will do.
True. I admit I was a bit disappointed the first time I heard it fire up. I knew that instant that my first upgrade would be the pipes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts