Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help explain how to program this app. I think it’s really cool how it connects through blueTooth. I know some of you much rather re-flash but this is the option I am going to stick with. I just need some general knowledge of each function and how to tweak for maximum if not at least healthy programming for my bike.

The app has the following options:

• Fuel Tuning
  • RPM gauge
  • Duty Cycle
  • Tuning Display
  • Take away Fuel
I researched the internet but not much info from Honda Fury users.

thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Leave it at the defaults and ride it before you think about playing with it. All PowrPros are auto tuners and do not have to be adjusted. Those settings are there for the rare case that your bike is way out there with hi comp pistons, big cams and so on. If you just have a high flow air cleaner and a set of pipes or even stock then there is nothing you need to do.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Leave it at the defaults and ride it before you think about playing with it. All PowrPros are auto tuners and do not have to be adjusted. Those settings are there for the rare case that your bike is way out there with hi comp pistons, big cams and so on. If you just have a high flow air cleaner and a set of pipes or even stock then there is nothing you need to do.
Okay Thank you. So it will adjust even with baffles removed?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Okay Thank you. So it will adjust even with baffles removed?

Yes, it's an auto tuner. It tunes in real time, something like 80 times a second. No other fuel controller other than the older PowrPro does this. The whole point of the PowrPro is that you don't need to adjust it or readjust it if you swap pipes and air cleaners.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it's an auto tuner. It tunes in real time, something like 80 times a second. No other fuel controller other than the older PowrPro does this. The whole point of the PowrPro is that you don't need to adjust it or readjust it if you swap pipes and air cleaners.
Sweet. When I connected the controller. There were pre-set default numbers already plugged. probably diagnosed my bike automatically.

so I’m about to block the pair valves soon. do you think I would need to adjust or will the controller make adjustments?

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
No, the PAIR valves inject air into the exhaust to help any unburned fuel continue burning in the exhaust pipe, assuming there's backpressure; without backpressure you'll hear a "popping" as the fuel is exploding (expanding very quickly) in the pipe rather than burning. Removing the PAIR circuit doesn't change the tune.

PAIR Valve Removal
(thread)

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Sweet. When I connected the controller. There were pre-set default numbers already plugged. probably diagnosed my bike automatically.

so I’m about to block the pair valves soon. do you think I would need to adjust or will the controller make adjustments?

If you bought the controller new then leave it alone, it will be set to the defaults. If you bought it used then set the controller back to default through the app and leave it alone from there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts