Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Fury
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to upgrade my intake. Does anyone have a fuel controller they want to get rid of??

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
I installed the Cobra Power Pro a couple months back since I can't do that unmentionable upgrade that science has deemed offensive. Already had the FSD pipes with stock air filter, sometimes while being lazy with the throttle I would stall the engine. When rolling through the gears the performance seemed to lack a little, just got the feeling that it wanted to do more but just couldn't. After installing Power Pro and spike filter I have yet to stall the engine and the performance feels like it should. My only issue is remembering the first time after starting the engine is to roll through the gears at a steady pace. For some reason I want everyone to know that I am leaving the area with plenty of gusto a soon as possible.

Would I buy again, yes, I love the simplicity and the no hassle approach. Would I do the unmentionable thing if available again, yes. Why? Just for the lower idle.

·
Registered
2010 Honda Fury
18 Posts
Hi Mike, good timing. I have one that I was debating getting rid of. It's a cobra FI2000R. New is $250, shoot me an offer?

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
I installed the Cobra Power Pro a couple months back since I can't do that unmentionable upgrade that science has deemed offensive. Already had the FSD pipes with stock air filter, sometimes while being lazy with the throttle I would stall the engine. When rolling through the gears the performance seemed to lack a little, just got the feeling that it wanted to do more but just couldn't. After installing Power Pro and spike filter I have yet to stall the engine and the performance feels like it should. My only issue is remembering the first time after starting the engine is to roll through the gears at a steady pace. For some reason I want everyone to know that I am leaving the area with plenty of gusto a soon as possible.

Would I buy again, yes, I love the simplicity and the no hassle approach. Would I do the unmentionable thing if available again, yes. Why? Just for the lower idle.
I've had a PowrPro for years and I find it works great. An upgrade from the previous 3 pot Cobra controller, which I also had. I really like the way I can swap mufflers and air cleaners around as the mood takes me and not have to worry about "retuning" the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts