Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2010 Honda Fury
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wondering about this fuel management system. I have one on the bike that was there when I bought it. I'm asking if I need to have anything done to it or it just looks after itself. I'm a bit ignorant about this little box of tricks.
Any words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated. 馃槅

Super Moderator
Hey guys, just wondering about this fuel management system. I have one on the bike that was there when I bought it. I'm asking if I need to have anything done to it or it just looks after itself. I'm a bit ignorant about this little box of tricks.
Any words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated. 馃槅
Hi mate. There are three different Cobra controllers. There is the grey one with three pots, black one PowrPro and the other black one PowrPro Black that has an app for your iPhone. Could you take a photo and post it? My guess is you probably have one of the earlier controllers. If it is grey, when I had that controller I ended up setting it to 2-3-4.

Registered
2010 Honda Fury
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate. There are three different Cobra controllers. There is the grey one with three pots, black one PowrPro and the other black one PowrPro Black that has an app for your iPhone. Could you take a photo and post it? My guess is you probably have one of the earlier controllers. If it is grey, when I had that controller I ended up setting it to 2-3-4.
Hi mate, thanks for that. Yes it's the grey one Fi2000 on it. You say there's an app for it, is that right??

Registered
No the 2000 is self contained. You don鈥檛 need to do anything to it, if bike is running right I wouldn鈥檛 touch it. As far as settings go, look back through the site and you鈥檒l see all the different opinions everyone has with what settings to use.
Originally, out of the box, Cobra recommends 1-2-0 for the Fi2000 setup. BUT I am assuming that IS IF you are ALSO running their Intake and Exhaust systems too. I know I am. The bike was setup that way when I bought it.

Super Moderator
Hi mate, thanks for that. Yes it's the grey one Fi2000 on it. You say there's an app for it, is that right??
As others have mentioned the grey controller is the first Cobra controller made for the Fury. If you slide the cover off you will find three pots that can be adjusted. The controller shipped set at 1-2-0 which is far too lean for the AU bikes. Make a note of your settings and we can go from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts