Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
looks good.now get rid of those reflecters,those monster turn lights and stick a side mount tag on it.keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The pipes look/sound great. I was going to order the same pipes but my dealer said I needed a power commander, airfilter (which Canon is releasing soon) and mapping. Did you makes those adjustments as well? I'm trying to find out why I would have to make all those adjustments verses just slapping on the Cobra's. Thanks.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm running cobra swepts, NO power commander, stock air and having no issues, runs good as hell. I personally tried adding the cobra fi2000 and power commander to my cruizer but not happy with that, hasn't run right since I tried them, so for the Fury I don't need them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks...funny I just called my dealer and they said sure no problem just to add pipes. I guess they assumed I wanted to make some radical performance changes. I'm very happy with the performance of the bike I just want that baby to sounds like it looks :)) Pipes have been ordered!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts