Honda Fury Forums: banner

Cobra Powrflo intake

4K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  mrbyber 
I don't think they, (Cobra), even really know when they're coming out. I guess the answer you get is dependent upon to whom at Cobra you are speaking. :D When I preordered in March, I was told they would be out by mid April. :confused:
Damn, i can only imagine who frustrated yall who already have the bike are about this. Has anyone inquired as to why they keep pushing the date back? Even though i havent ordered yet, maybe i should call and rattle some cages. I too agree .. why tickle the common Fury owners ass with a feather with pics and such months ago only to keep pushing back the release date?

I am still waiting for my black cobra swept. A cobra rep was at my local honda dealer today and told the parts manager they would have it on May 28th. Yea, another F####n month! GO COBRA! YOU SUCK! Atleast your marketing department does. Hey Cobra, what else are you selling that you don't have? How about a 20% discount for being full of it?
Someone had posted here just the other day that there is a Honda dealer in AZ with a couple sets of black swepts in stock.

Just got off the phone with Phat Performance Parts was told Cobra pushed the date back to June 15th
Again? Common already! I just dropped Phat a line today asking where the intake is? They wanted to wait and ship my FMS along with the intake. Man am i glad i told them to ship the FMS today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.