Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find another tip for my cobra slashdowns? mine is lying in a water grave on the side of some highway....

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hay Captain, how are ya? I tell ya, I have dealt with Cobra USA several times, and they have the best Customer Service Reps. Call Cobra USA at
714-692-8180. I would not doubt if they fixed you up with one right away. If not, PM me, I have a Contact there. Good Luck Buddy.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Hay Captain, how are ya? I tell ya, I have dealt with Cobra USA several times, and they have the best Customer Service Reps. Call Cobra USA at
714-692-8180. I would not doubt if they fixed you up with one right away. If not, PM me, I have a Contact there. Good Luck Buddy.
Then maybe you can get an answer from them for me. I have a couple of scratches on my black ceramic coat and emailed them about it. I was told to use a black marker to fill it in. Not very helpful but that was the answer they gave me. I am going to use that number instead email tag and wait 3 days to get a stupid reply.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Try that number, ask for Customer Service, and if not happy about reply, ask for a Manager, because they have the engineers right there, and maybe you will get a better answer. Then, let me know how it turns out. Fair Enough?

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet, you have no idea how pissed i was when i pulled up to the bike show last night, when i put them on they were red locktite-ed and locking washers..... ready to toss the whole thing over the side!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts