·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i thought it was a good deal so figured i would share this with the community and hopefully someone can get a good deal. I seen a thread yesterday about Cobra Slashdowns in the new posts area, can't remember if it had pictures but i remember some guys have them around here. i would have been interested myself if i didnt have a Fi2000R already and my pipes <inferno's> should get delivered sometime today.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
try contacting him and see what you can work out, maybe he'll ship to you? or if you have anyone in the states you can get them shipped to and then that friend can ship them to you, just another idea.

·
Registered
228 Posts
try contacting him and see what you can work out, maybe he'll ship to you? or if you have anyone in the states you can get them shipped to and then that friend can ship them to you, just another idea.
yeah i did make contact with him and only wanted to post it locally...

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
just ordered this... thanks kiowa. i dont LOVE the slashdowns but they are as close as i can get to what i want. what a score.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your welcome captain, figured someone would like the deal and get it, the pipes alone are worth what he's asking, let alone getting the FC also, can always sell the FC and make some of your money back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts