Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I'm thinking about getting the cobra slashdowns for my blue 1300cx. what i cant figure out is how long they are. on the cobra website it looks like they stop at the edge of the swingarm (what i would like) the couple pictures i have seen of "real life" looks like they go almost to the edge to the tire. anyone who has them know whats up? do they come in different lengths?

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
The top pipe goes about an inch to inch and a half past swingarm,bottom pipe is a little shorter.Its raining here right now but if it stops ill get a close-up pic for you.Their are a couple of pics on my profile page that are of the right side,not close-ups but they might give you some idea.They do not go past the rear tire,the top pipe goes right to the rear rim.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cobras are too long for me... the sampson is better for sure but i have the raw design tips on there and love how short they are. just wish they were one full piece and bigger diameter. thanks for the help guys, the bikes are looking sweet.

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
jim,rocking and rolling is a good thang,and it looks like you are doing it.nice

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Thanks RedspawnSilver, I like the new paint job on yours!!! Looks like you might be a challenge in the FOTM. LOL
Nope, all yours buddy... Did that in March with decals... happy with these results though, thanks bro!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts