Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am very new to the Fury Forums. I am an avid rider. I own a 2001 Interceptor and I am seriously considering making the addition of a Fury to my little collection.

I have been researching and looking around and I am wondering if anyone has pictures of a Fury with the Cobra Steel Lightbar installed on their bike?

How does it look?

Here is the url link to what I am talking about: CobraUSA | VTX1300CX, Motorcycle Accessories Fury&product_type=Motorcycle Accessories&product_name=Steel Lightbar

If you have pictures, please post. Thanks.

SAngevine

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey, welcome to the Forum. Well seeing as how this is your first post I didn't want you to go getting '0' replies. :)

I can't help you out with the light bar. I can't recall if I have seen any on anyone else's bikes. I am sure though if someone has it they will post some pics up for ya for sure!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Hello,

I am very new to the Fury Forums. I am an avid rider. I own a 2001 Interceptor and I am seriously considering making the addition of a Fury to my little collection.

I have been researching and looking around and I am wondering if anyone has pictures of a Fury with the Cobra Steel Lightbar installed on their bike?

How does it look?

Here is the url link to what I am talking about: CobraUSA | VTX1300CX, Motorcycle Accessories Fury&product_type=Motorcycle Accessories&product_name=Steel Lightbar

If you have pictures, please post. Thanks.

SAngevine
Try this link...CobraUSA | Honda Fury

3rd & 4th picture on the right hand side 3rd & 4th ones top to bottom...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much. I had written to Cobra and they didn't have any pictures of a Fury with their light bar on it. Kind of cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts