Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to post that direct line parts has the cobra swept exhaust for 520.00 with free shipping in stock. its directlineparts.com and advertized at 535.00 with free shipping. but another company was gona beat that at 525.00 but they were on back order til nov. the salesman was great and did 520.00 with free shipping.:eek:

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'll just throw this out there as an FYI - I have a great relationship with the dealer where I get my fury serviced; their parts guy Zack especially has been a terrific help to me scrounging different parts I wanted, so I like to help out back when I can -

Zack was selling the cobra's hand over fist for awhile, but now there's a lotta pipes to choose from and demand has prolly dropped some, but he ordered a bunch and now he has (as of 9/17) *EIGHT* sets to get rid of ... I honestly have no idea what he'll go down to but I know he's a little nervous having 8 sets going into the Ohio winter season, so if directline's sold theirs or whatever, and you want a set, I'd call him and tell him you can get 'em for XX dollars elsewhere what the lowest he'll take?

I wouldn't presume to say he'll match but I wouldn't hesitate to give it a shot; he's a pretty good guy and I know he wants to move those things.

Number is 937-294-1577 ext 213 ask for Zack.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just had to post that direct line parts has the cobra swept exhaust for 520.00 with free shipping in stock. its directlineparts.com and advertized at 535.00 with free shipping. but another company was gona beat that at 525.00 but they were on back order til nov. the salesman was great and did 520.00 with free shipping.:eek:
I can't beat that price, but if you don't mind NOT using eBay... I can give you a set for $500.00 plus actual shipping if we do it through PayPal...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts