Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Cobra Swept Exhaust and the PCV on my bike. I am considering installing the Autotune as well, but I am concerned about where to install the bung for the O2 sensor. I know Autotune is the best way to go as far as performance, but there seems to be limited options for locating the sensor without it sticking out like a sore thumb. Has anyone conquered this?

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I have Cobra Swept Exhaust and the PCV on my bike. I am considering installing the Autotune as well, but I am concerned about where to install the bung for the O2 sensor. I know Autotune is the best way to go as far as performance, but there seems to be limited options for locating the sensor without it sticking out like a sore thumb. Has anyone conquered this?
Front pipe 3" down , run wire back to seat .

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Front pipe 3" down , run wire back to seat .

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I have! No need for it at all! You wont gain anything for your trouble!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you really didn't see any gain? I have questioned whether it was worth it or not. The bike runs pretty good as is. My only concern is when I put the S&S Air Intake on it. I guess I could just spend the $$ on the dyno when I get the intake. Some love this autotune, others say you still need to dyno it to get the autotune setup correctly. If it isn't clearly the best option for tuning, then I would prefer to avoid the hassle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts