Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new to this forum and to the honda fury and i was wandering if the cobra swept exhaust system had removable baffles and if it affected the bike in a bad way or not? and also what is the best site on the net to get aftermarket accessories that will ship to australia?? thanks for taking the time to read this i hope i get some useful replies:):)

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Hi im new to this forum and to the honda fury and i was wandering if the cobra swept exhaust system had removable baffles and if it affected the bike in a bad way or not? and also what is the best site on the net to get aftermarket accessories that will ship to australia?? thanks for taking the time to read this i hope i get some useful replies:):)
YEA they do , and yes they make it louder in a good way .

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Welcome to our world :) They sound so much better removed. Feel free to ask if you cant find the answer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx im sorry if i asked a question that was a bit stupid by your standards but i just wanted to know before i bought them

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
thanx im sorry if i asked a question that was a bit stupid by your standards but i just wanted to know before i bought them
The only stupid question is the un-asked question

Reactions: JCB

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Not stupid at all.
This has been discussed numerous times and in great detail because we have tried to figure out the best way to remove them and if there is a loss of power.
There is a loss of power if you remove them. But there is a solution that i am going to go with that will give more HP then the cobra baffle and much louder.
Give me a minute to find the threads and I will post them here.

And you were being directed to the FAQ because you would find many more answers there then what we could tell you.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Look at the advertisements on the forum site. All after market motorcycle parts. Just click on them.
I also just google what I am looking for.

·
Registered
77 Posts
thats awesome thanx and does anyone know the best place on the net for accessories seats,pegs,levers etc?
You need to pm Sick and Twisted, he can hook you up with Low and Mean seat pan and cover it with what ever custom style you want.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I've had good luck with the sponsors on this forum. there are a few Aussies out there who have purchased from USA companies--hopefully, they will chime in eventually.
i'd be curious to know what type of delivery schedules you have to live with down under.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its not the schedule its the price lol i asked a company about cobra swepts and thay said it would be $540 for postage i nearly died and no im not from sydney im tasmanian lol

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
wow--
wow--
wow--
$540 for shipping.
I am now officially-- speechless.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Sphenophyta:

I posted a response to this forum that explains how I used the original post's guidelines to achieve pulling out the baffles:

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/hon...-removing-baffles-tips-noobs-2.html#post84060

1 - 16 of 16 Posts