Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure which ones I want to get. Any pros or cons on either would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Wish I had got a different pipe. I drag the F*@K out of my swept s...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes they will burn your leg, but you can figure a way to keep away from them. Only thing is make sure you get the power command module hacker requires or he won't warranty the finish. I got the rippers without baffles, I love them, my neighbors don't.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yes they will burn your leg, but you can figure a way to keep away from them. Only thing is make sure you get the power command module hacker requires or he won't warranty the finish. I got the rippers without baffles, I love them, my neighbors don't.
Lol true story. Same here, I love em but they are def leg burners. I might wrap them, not sure yet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I like my rippers. Got the module and no my old ass neighbors hate how loud they are. I think rippers are the best looking pipes but cobras would be way more comfortable.....and cheaper. Either way you go you will be happy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have black Cobra Swept with custom chrome tips and I love them!.... Either way u go any pipes are better then the stock they will completely change the look of the bike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, nice. I have the cobra power pro coming and spike air intake. I like the rippers but don't want my leg burnt. I also don't want to wrap them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I attached a chrome exhaust guard on my rippers and it helped alot. Doesnt look too bad either. Bought off of ebay

·
Registered
279 Posts
Your leg will get hot with the hackers at stop lights. That style looks cool but not rider friendly. Had a similar style by MFR and had him build me some new ones. Maybe check out FSD pipes or have STG build you something. Cobras are like McDonalds they're every where...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Your leg will get hot with the hackers at stop lights. That style looks cool but not rider friendly. Had a similar style by MFR and had him build me some new ones. Maybe check out FSD pipes or have STG build you something. Cobras are like McDonalds they're every where...
Yea that's why I don't really want to go with the cobras. I'll check those other ones out. Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
How tall are you? I'm looking at getting a set, so I'm trying to gauge how much I might have to deal with the heat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts