Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get the Cobra swept pipes? I tried to order from 2 different places and the just keep getting slipped to the right for shipping, tired of ordering and some companies not sticking to the shipping date!! One cruizercustomising and west end!!!! If someone has them I take em ASAP!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
i ordered from west end motors last week and they came in today.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Anyone know where I can get the Cobra swept pipes? I tried to order from 2 different places and the just keep getting slipped to the right for shipping, tired of ordering and some companies not sticking to the shipping date!! One cruizercustomising and west end!!!! If someone has them I take em ASAP!!!!
Gary, check my post in Tech and Performance chat "2 unsold sets cobra swept exhaust" - as of yesterday my dealer had two or three sets available. Another poster just this evening said he ordered one of them but there should still be one or two left, if no one else beats you to the punch. Name and dealer number for parts guy are in the post. Good luck :cool:

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Gary,
I have a new set still in the shipping box (decided to get L&M pipes instead).
$585.00 + shipping.
You interested?

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
cobra swept pipes+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just canceled my order from cruiser customizing I order my pipes on 7-21 got a email saying they were shipping 7-24 then got a another email saying they were shipping 7-31 now i recieved a third email that they would be shipping on 9-30 ...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Its almost as easy to fab your own bracket and order some from the VTX 1300C list of pipes available. Thats what I did back in May. Alot more choices...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I dont have the tools to fab up a bracket I could ask my local bike shop to do it but it will probably cost the same if i just bought the cobra pipes, I think I'll just do the hole saw mod in the mean time and get pipes next season...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered the cobra pipes from the local honda dealer but they keep delaying shipment. I don't understand why cobra doesn't step up production with the demand being so high. Dealer also told me the Fuel Module is back ordered and prolly won't be in for another 2 months. grrrrrrrrr.......

·
Registered
173 Posts
I ordered my Cobras from Cruiser Customizing. I am never doing business with them again. They promised a 7/30 ship date. Now its moved to 9/30. I am canceling my order. I believe this is a dishonest business practice. They charged my card and get to sit on my money gathering interest for 2 months and not live up to their promised delivery date? Forget them!
I would have respected them more if they had simply stated we will ship as soon as we get them in. But don't give me a date then say oh it will be 2 MONTHS later than expected.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I ordered my Cobras from Cruiser Customizing. I am never doing business with them again. They promised a 7/30 ship date. Now its moved to 9/30. I am canceling my order. I believe this is a dishonest business practice. They charged my card and get to sit on my money gathering interest for 2 months and not live up to their promised delivery date? Forget them!
I would have respected them more if they had simply stated we will ship as soon as we get them in. But don't give me a date then say oh it will be 2 MONTHS later than expected.
Cruiser Customizing did the same thing to me on my mirrors. When I ordered, they said they were in stock. Then I called a few days later and was told it would be another week until they shipped out.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Check with this guy http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-sale/682-cobra-pipes.html

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
They sound perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.AND IF YOU WANT ULTIMATE PULL THOSE STUPID BAFFLES OUT.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts