Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in buying a set of used cobra swepts. I am having a custom job built by MFr and am looking to augment the cost by selling my existing pipes. They are still in very good condition.

I was thinking maybe 300 obo. Otherwise I'm going to ebay.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Good luck ..... No bites on my black ones I had up for sale here......c'mon you new owners, this is a hell of a deal, and nearly $300 cheaper.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Tom I just hung mine on the wall in the shop like a deer head. Tightasses don't want a good deal had rather pay twice as much for the same thing, go figure:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
try posting them to fury page on facebook

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I got a question about your posts...............Tom is your avitar a pic of my ex fiance?????? Dude im serious i blew it up on here and looks like her just with a full sleeve rather than 1/2.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Thats a great deal for a great set of pipes. I would be all over this if I didnt already own a set.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
ok that isnt her then. they look kinda alike.

this is the last girl i dated and me at an event we both worked (damn photographers didnt tell me how f-ed my hair was from a hat and i forgot about the overshirt)

And you gotta see the girl im talking to now
DUDE!!
What's with all the hot chicks?????
You dont look like anything special!!!!!:D:D:D:eek:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Didn't that girl hump Brett Michaels ????she was on Rock of love anyone can take a pic with wanabee celebrity they do all sorts of bullshit events .

·
Registered
73 Posts
pipes

I'm interested, pm sent. Lets make a deal!

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ALCON:

IF you are interested in the pipes please read the following message:

MFR is estimating a minimum of two weeks before my pipes are shipped to me.

If any of you is willing to wait that timeframe I will sell them.

The bike right now is my daily driver so I can't rip them off and send them out.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dude if only you would've had that post up a couple of hours earlier, I just bought a set of roadburners on eBay and would have bought your's instead...good luck

1 - 20 of 29 Posts